Exploring Branson, Missouri
Live Shows, Events, Tourism and Branson Landing
Branson, Missouri is renowned for live shows, exceptional shopping and beautiful natural scenery. As the Branson/Lakes area continues to grow and expand its wealth of vacation opportunities, visitors far and wide can expect to find:
- New shows
- Local attractions
- Special events
- Exceptional restaurants
- Numerous hotels and lodging amenities
- Stylish retail shops
- Outdoor recreational activities
- and much more!
Branson, Missouri Tourism
Each year millions of visitors flock to Branson to enjoy world-class entertainment, championship golf courses, and relaxing Ozark Mountain surroundings. And while everyone’s Branson story is distinct, they all share an unforgettable experience
Across the Branson/Lakes area you’ll find:
- Over 18,500 hotel rooms and two new Hilton Hotels
- 440 dining and entertainment outlets
- Home to 52 musical theatres with seating from 75 to 4,000
- Over 58,000 theatre seats, 14,000 more than Broadway
- 45-minutes from Springfield/Branson Airport
- Recently named "Top Four" travel destination by the ABA
- 1.2 mile waterfront Branson Landing entertainment / retail complex
2006 marked a record year of new developments in the Branson/Lakes Area with the addition of the $420 million Branson Landing in historic downtown Branson. The Branson Convention Center conveniently rests on Branson Landing across from a sweeping retail and dining district.
Branson Landing is filled with fine restaurants, great shopping and rousing events. For instance, Titanic... The Legend Continues gives guests an unprecedented look into the ship’s fateful voyage; and Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater and Grill presents the music, rock legends, cars, and teems with rock and roll flavor.
Click here for a video tour of Branson.