What to do in Branson, Missouri
The Live Entertainment Capital of the Midwest
Branson, Missouri has a variety of live shows and entertainment you’ll find nowhere else, and the Branson Convention Center puts you in the middle of all the action. You’ll find a host of buzzing activities on the newly developed Branson Landing, or perhaps you’d rather kick back on scenic Lake Taneycomo.
As the Branson/Lakes area continues to grow and expand its wealth of tourism and vacation opportunities, visitors far and wide can expect to find:
- Live shows
- Local attractions and theme parks
- Special events
- Exceptional restaurants
- Numerous hotels and lodging amenities
- Elegant retail shops
- Outdoor recreational activities
- and much more!
Branson Landing and Tourism
2006 marked a record in new development for the Branson/Lakes Area with the addition of the $420 million Branson Landing in historic downtown. You and your guests can enjoy all the fine dining and contemporary shopping fashions of Branson Landing, then enjoy a scenic walk down the Taneycomo Lakefront.
Across the Branson/Lakes area you’ll find:
- Over 18,500 hotel rooms and two new Hilton Hotels
- 440 dining and entertainment outlets
- Home to 52 musical theatres with seating from 75 to 4,000
- Over 58,000 theatre seats, 14,000 more than Broadway
- 45-minutes from Springfield/Branson Airport
- Recently named "Top Four" travel destination by the ABA
- 1.2 mile waterfront Branson Landing entertainment / retail complex
Click here for a video tour of Branson.